- 20ml BGA IC glue epoxy remover QC20.
- Can help you soften & remove resinating / sealing glue of chip BGA IC of mobile phones easily.
- Can quickly soften and loosen solidified resin adhesive such as epoxy, phenolics, acrylate, polyurethane, organosilicon etc.
- It won’t do harm to your circuit board and components. Environment friendly and safe.
- Doesn’t contain any Benzene Coderivative substances with cause leukaemia. Convenient to use.
How to Use:
- Pick a bigger size absorbent cotton than BGA IC with tweezers and dip it into the removing liquid. Then cover it evenly on BGA IC chip which is in need of glue removal.
- Place a plastic bag or film on the top and cover the PCB board.
- Wait for about 20 minutes.
- Redo step 1 to step 3.
- To remove the softened sealing glue in the outside of the BGA IC chip with tweezers. Please pay attention to avoid damaging routes surrounding BGA and copper foil circuit around the main board when removing the glue.
- Heat up the chip with an air tool (300 deg.C). The glue in the bottom will get melt and soften by heat.
- To remove the chip with a tweezers or cutter
- 1 Pcs BGA Glue
- 1 Pcs User Manual
- bga ic adhesive removing liquid,
- ic glue remover tool,
- relife bgaic remove liquid rl 039,
- cpu glue remover,
- mechanic bga ic s60,
- mechanic qlc 20,
- mobile ic tools,