Octoplus FRP 1 Year Digital License enables FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection) reset operations for Samsung, Huawei, LG, Alcatel, Motorola cell phones.
- This license will be bound to your PC. No dongle or box is required.
- PC can be changed once per 48 hours (during the COVID-19 period)
When things will get back to normal, this time will be increased up to 72 hours.
- After the end of 1 year period you will have to buy this license again.
When we confirm your payment and process your order, we will send your activation code and detailed instructions to your email.
Note! Huawei phones released after March 2018 with new security (except models supported via test point) are NOT SUPPORTED.
Please follow future updates for more information.
Samsung Reset FRP operations.
1. “Reset FRP UART (UFS chips)” operation. This operation will not reset/delete device user data.
To perform “Reset FRP UART (UFS chips)” operation, do the following steps:
- Put the phone in Download Mode (power off the phone, press and hold “Volume-” + “Home” + “Power ON” buttons) and connect USB cable.
- Press “Reset FRP UART (UFS chips)” button.
- After Software request disconnect USB cable and connect Samsung Micro UART cable.
- Press and hold “Volume-“ + “Power ON” keys for 15-20 seconds, Software will automatically close wizard window and will perform the reset FRP lock.
2. “Reset FRP ADB (Combination)” operation. This operation will not reset/delete device user data.
To Reset FRP lock using combination firmware, you can try to do the following:
- Write “boot.img” partition from appropriate Combination firmware.
- Perform “Reset FRP ADB (Combination)” operation in the software.
- Write full Combination firmware.
- Go to “Developer Options” in the phone’s Settings.
- Check “Enable OEM …” option.
- Perform Factory Data Reset.
- Reflash the phone with full stock (original) firmware.
Note: “boot.img” from combination firmware can be not compatible with current phone’s firmware. In that case phone will freeze on logo, or will be rebooting after writing of such boot. To restore the phone to its initial condition you need to reflash it with different full stock (original) firmware (or try to write only boot of such firmware).
Also note: You can write “boot.img” combination firmware or downgrade phone’s firmware version only at your own risk!
P.S. If you cannot find combination firmware for your model in “SAMSUNG/COMBINATION” folder in Support Area, this means we don’t have these files at the moment. As soon as we get new combination firmwares, we will upload them into the Support Area.
3. “Reset FRP (Download Mode)” operation. Be careful, performing this operation will delete all user data (contacts, pictures and other) from the device!
To perform “Reset FRP (Download Mode)” operation, do the next steps:
1. Click “Reset FRP (Download Mode)” button.
2. Put phone in Download Mode (power off the phone, press and hold “Volume-“ + “Home” + “Power ON” buttons).
3. Connect the phone to PC via Micro USB cable.
4. Follow Software instructions (prompts)