MRT-Dongle stands for Mobile Repair Tool Dongle.
New innovation of mobile phone’s software repair, which can permanently unlock many Android mobile phones.
A program is specialized tool for repair, flash and unlock of Meizu, Xiaomi, VIVO, Huawei, Coolpad and many more mobile phones with MTK chip *.
MRT-Dongle will repair your damaged device with the following operations:
- Account Unlock
- Password Removal
- Bootloader Unlock
All operations are fast (from 5 up to 60 seconds to unlock the device), they don’t require any activation or purchase of credits.
Easy to use the software, it has a clear interface and very clear instructions for repair. To start work with the dongle you just need a free USB port.
MRT Dongle (Mobile Reparing Tool) – Possibilities:
There are many features in the MRT software, such as:
- BK Vivo – FRP UnlockIMEI RepairFlash
- OPPO – FRP UnlockIMEI RepairFlash
- HongMi (MTK CPU) – Unlock PasswordFRP UnlockIMEI RepairFlash
- Meizu – FlashUnlock Password FRP (Account) Remove in one click
- Aliyun OS is supported
- Huawei – FRP RemoveUnlock BootloaderRe-Lock Bootloader
- LeEco Qualcomm – FRP Full Support, AccountGoogle ID Removal (will not lock again, if you connect to the internet)
- X800, X800+, X900, X900+ models are supported
- All MTK Android phones are supported. Even latest MT6580 chip or MTK X10, 6753, 6752, 6595, 6795 and more
- Old CPU chips like MTK 6575, 6577, 6572, 6571 are supported as well
Currently 95% of all new devices are 4G LTE, MTK mobile phones based on MT6290 IC, and MRT-Dongle is the first device, which has a support of IMEI Repair operation among them.
MRT-Dongle (Mobile Reparing Tool) – Package Contains:
- MRT-Dongle – 1 pc.
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer’s demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.