JC V1SE Programmer 7 in 1 is a solution for reading / writing / repairing data of Proximity Light Sensor, True Tone Display, Multi Touch, battery, dot matrix projector, fingerprint, and vibrator on iPhone 7 / 7P / 8 / 8P / X / XS / XR / XS Max / 11 / 11 Pro Max / 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / 13 / 13 mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max.
Simply connect the phone and read the original data such as screen code / battery code / fingerprint serial number in one click.
Note! This product is not covered by the warranty!
- Read / Write Logic & Baseband chips
- Repair Light sensor / Vibration
Features and supported models
True tone detection board
- Supported: iPhone 7-12 Pro Max
- Read touchscreen information from phone directly
- Repair True Tone with / without the original screen
Battery testing board
- Supported: iPhone 6-13 Pro Max
- Read screen/battery code
- Read the battery information
- Test wheter a device is original or not
- Modify battery data
- Reset battery usage counter
Fingerprint testing board
- Read / Write Fingerprint serial number: iPhone 5S – 8P
Face ID dot projector testing board
- Read / Write dot projector data: iPhone X – 11 Pro Max / iPad Pro 3 / 4
iPhone 12 series True Tone board
- Supports green pass for 3uTools: iPhone 12 / 12 Pro / 12 mini / 12 Pro Max
Receiver FPC testing board
- Repair Face ID / True Tone without original receiver FPC: iPhone 8 – 12
iPhone 12 series Vibration board
- Read / Write vibration data: iPhone 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / 12 mini
- iPhone 7 / 7P
- iPhone 8 / 8P
- iPhone XR / XS / XS Max
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 / 13 mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max
- JC V1SE Programmer 7 in 1 – 1 pc.
- True Tone detection board – 1 pc.
- Finger Print testing board – 1 pc.
- Battery testing board – 1 pc.
- Face ID dot matrix board – 1 pc.
- True Tone testing board for iPhone 12 series – 1 pc.
- Receiver FPC testing board – 1 pc.
- Vibration board for iPhone 12 series – 1 pc.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer’s demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.