Smart-Clip2 Pack 6 Activation
The product is digital – no packaging!
When we confirm your payment and process your order, we will send your activation code and detailed instructions to your email
Smart-Clip2 Pack 6 Activation is a unique solution allowing you to perform:
- Repair IMEI on the latest MTK based Huawei devices
- REMOVE FRP using SAFE MODE for Android 10 Huawei models (after downgrade)
- Full flashing of Huawei 2019-2020 devices (in upgrade mode)
- Downgrade firmware operation for smartphones on Android 10 / Android Q / UFS phones
- Change firmware operation for smartphones on Android 10 / Android Q / UFS phones
- Support of smartphones with UFS flash memory type
This pack can be activated only if you have Smart-Clip2 Basic Set.
After successful transaction we will send your activation code on your email address.
I’ve got the activation code. What shall I do next?
Devices on HiSilicon Kirin 710 / Kirin 710F / Kirin 710A / Kirin 810 / Kirin 980 / Kirin 990 / Kirin 990 5G processors:
- Direct Decoding
- SOFTWARE TESTPOINT (servicing phones without disassembling)
- Remove Huawei ID
- Read OEM INFO
- REMOVE FRP
- Board (factory) flash files flashing
- Write original Update.app files
- ENABLE DOWNGRADE
- Write OEM INFO
- Load Fastboot / Backdoor open
- “Vendor”, “Country”, “Model” repair
To use these exclusive features you need Pack 5 activated.
Supported Features for MTK Huawei Devices:
Repair IMEI on the latest Huawei devices:
- No risk of phone damage during the repair process
- No need to reflash or reset the phone after each repair operation
- No data lost after IMEI repair operation
- Fast one click solution with unlimited operations
- All Android OS and security versions supported
- IMEI stays repaired even after MASTER Reset operation has been completed
Supported Features for HiSilicon Huawei Devices:
UPGRADE MODE flashing using FULL OTA UPDATE files
Upgrade and Downgrade using full ota upgrade files is supported
Rescue mode entering
Allows you to enter upgrade mode via Fastboot mode
Full flashing of Huawei 2019-2020 devices
- First effective solution on the market for correct flashing (in upgrade mode) using new generation of original Huawei flash files
- Flashing of new Huawei firmware files containing of more than 2 files
- Supports Android 10 / Q flashing
- Huawei devices with UFS flash memory type are supported
- Allows to service newest devices on Kirin710 / Kirin 810 / Kirin 820 / Kirin970 / Kirin980 / Kirin990 processors
- Standalone: server or internet connection is not required!
- A big group of new Huawei devices supported for flashing that receive Android 10 updates
Downgrade / Change firmware feature for Huawei HiSilicon based smartphones running on Android 10 / Android Q
- Allows to downgrade Android or firmware versions on the phone
- Allows to change firmware version
- Flexible solution: possible to use any original file for downgrade, not stick to some list of downgrade files
- Support for more than 100 models & regions; the list will be extended dynamically!
REMOVE FRP using SAFE MODE for Android 10 models
It is possible to remove FRP using Safe mode after phone’s downgrade.
Write original Huawei board (factory) flash files in *.xml formats
Now it is possible to use original files to REPAIR bricked Huawei smartphones.
Note! All Smart-Clip2 users with Smart-Clip2 Pack 6 Activated will get access to all future updates introduced to this pack.
How to Activate:
- Click on the “Smart-Clip2” tab.
- Enter the received code into the “Activation Code” field (as shown on the picture below).
- Click on the “Activate Pack” button.
Additional features available straight away after successful activation!
- Activation Code for Smart-Clip2 Pack 6 Activation
The product is digital – no packaging!
When we confirm your payment and process your order, we will send your activation code and detailed instructions to your email.
DO NOT EXPECT ANY CARD SHIPPED to you. The plastic card on the picture is only for design purposes.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.